Sunday, October 14, 2007

Life is Part of Life

Jerry
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

The stinkiest foster I've had, this potent tom cat was attacked by a dog and has bite wounds on both sides and his belly, in addition to being severely emaciated. Tomorrow will be a week since he came to me, and so far so good. None of his wounds are abscessing that I can tell, his spirits are great, he's eating well and gaining weight, and what goes in is coming out as it should. He has a long road ahead of him, and I'll be at his side for as long as he needs me.


Little Girl & Little Boy
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Representative of real life, Little Girl is in the spotlight in these photos. Vocal and strong, she's a definite focal point. Her brother looks just like her, but his nose is brown. They are about 5 days old, and small for their age. They were found in an abandoned cat nest, very cold, with dead litter mates, nobody cleaned or detached from placenta, and near death. While small for their age, they are eating and eliminating and getting me up at weird hours and generally being charming little squeakers. I think their names will come when I can look into their eyes. I've had them since they were less than 24 hours old.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!