Friday, December 14, 2007

My girl.

Well, one of them.

Marian is no longer vegetarian but is confident she will be pork-free for life. She finds it quite distasteful to slaughter and eat an animal that is at least as smart as a dog. She's willing to eat animals with smaller brains and fewer tricks, though.

She has decided she wants to learn the violin. I'm not sure how I'll make that happen, but I feel a need to make it happen for her. This is the first time she's expressed a real interest in learning an instrument. She took piano lessons for a month, but that was more my idea than her, and this she came up with entirely on her own.

Marian, while often sweet and helpful and kind and mature, also randomly takes great delight in getting her little brother's temper to flare. And since it doesn't take much to do so, it's remarkably easy to do. She knows just how to push his buttons in a way that could possibly go unnoticed by someone not in our family. She's a sly one.

She's moved out of the room she shared with Leo and into her own. Sophie has moved in with Leo. And tonight Marian is asleep in my bed. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!