Thursday, December 13, 2007

Bloggity blog blog blog

The kids and I have been having some lovely days. Lots of reading and counting and math and questions and singing and critters. Those lovely homeschooling days that make it so clear we're on the right path.

I'm getting excited about next semester, as well as years to come. One of my courses next semester requires me to really think and plan for my future and prepare for either graduate school or the workforce. I've decided to pursue my Master's after I graduate. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket I've always wanted an advanced degree, but even my Bachelor's seemed out of reach for so long. Now I feel that anything is possible. (Except for paying off student loans someday. Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket)

I love Tarot. I've only done readings for myself, and it helps me to clarify my inner goals, thought, and feelings in a way that only journaling has done in the past. The difference is that Tarot helps when I can't find the words even to journal.

You know, people are amazing sometimes. Yesterday I found a large jar full of change and bills on my driver's seat, with a small note inside that said "To Whitney G****". I sat there all dumbfounded and then got giddy and the kids were witness to it all and got very excited. Someone gave us their change jar! How cool is that?! I sent out many thanks to the mystery person/family, as did the kids. It totally made my day and I just beamed wherever I went.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!