Monday, January 9, 2006

Why I want to get fit

I have no delusions about losing weight. I don't expect to find some inner happiness just from shedding pounds, or to suddenly be overwhelmed with a dating life (which I don't want right now anyway). But I think it's important for all of us to write down some concrete reasons we want to get fit, to visualize ourselves at our goal fitness levels and see what we love about it. Write up a list and post it on your fridge and pantry, and read it everytime you get non-hungry munchies.

Reasons I Want To Get Fit

1. I want to set a good example for my children.
2. I want to be comfortable in any seat, anywhere.
3. I want to have more energy.
4. I want to be more comfortable in my car.
5. I want my narrow kitchen to feel bigger.
6. I want to be able to wear my favorite clothes.
7. I want to look better in my clothes.
8. I want to look better out of my clothes.
9. I want to be comfortable getting my picture taken from angles other than above.
10. I want to save money on food.
11. I want to save money on my health.
12. I want to be comfortable teaching yoga, without fear of being judged before I even start.
13. I want to run around with the kids more, and not be sitting on the sidelines.
14. I want to feel strong.
15. I want to feel comfortable in my skin all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!