Interview with the children:
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Marian: “I love you.”
Leo: “I love you.
Sophie: “I love you.”
2. What makes mom happy?
Marian: When we help her clean and tell her “I love you.”
Leo: Getting’ snuggled with a whole bunch.
3. What makes mom sad?
Marian: When she wakes up and the house is a mess.
Leo: Not cleaning the house.
Sophie: Taking her stuff.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Marian: Tickling me.
Leo: Tickling me sometimes.
Sophie: When she tickles me.
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Marian: I don’t know.
Leo: She liked marshmallows.
6. How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
Marian: About five feet and a half.
Leo: I’m guessing six feet.
Sophie: Three feet.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Marian: Have some alone time and also have some one-on-one time with us.
Leo: Go drive around.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Marian: Watch movies or take a test.
Leo: Sometimes go to the movies.
Sophie: Go places, work, and drive around listening to stories.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Marian: Being the best Momma in the world.
Leo: Saving up money for CROW (the cat rescue).
Sophie: Stopping McCain.
11. What is your mom really good at?
Marian: Making us happy when we’re sad.
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Marian: Making us sad.
Leo: I have no idea.
Sophie: I don’t know.
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Leo: Earn money?
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
Marian: That she’s so good at taking care of us.
Leo: When she lets us ride our bikes.
Sophie: When she makes me laugh.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Marian: No idea.
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Marian: Play games, go to the Kids’ Club, and lots of other stuff.
Sophie: Snuggling and talking and tickling.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Marian: We both like to read.
Leo: Our eyes.
Sophie: We both have red hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Marian: She was taller when she was my age.
Leo: I have no idea.
Sophie: I have short hair and she has long hair.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Marian: She shows it in her face and she always says so, and she’s usually very truthful.
Sophie: I just do.