Sunday, June 1, 2008

Miscellaneous Menagerie Musings

Photobucket

Photobucket

Peek-a-boo. Dozing doggie. This is where he spends most of his time, though more often with his head peeking out the top.

Banjo likes the sling, cheese, and grass. His first bests. He walked a lot (for him) today, but unless I walk backwards in front of him, he goes in circles (around me) or paces anxiously. His legs are getting stronger and he willingly went up 3 porch steps to follow me. I force nothing and all my movements are very, very slow; my pedometer is getting quite annoyed. He continues to get world-blurring shakes around dogs and adult humans (other than me and Frank), but stays calm around my kids and even touched noses with cats with no problem. I see him befriending a cat in the future.



Photobucket
He are the other dogs, minus Penny, under a living room window. This is where they tend to hang out in the afternoon and evenings and where they sleep at night until they sneak in with me. Gus wears his diaper 100% of the time he's indoors (we're all happier), and Cesar looks demonic in this picture, but generally isn't.


Photobucket
Cesar's doing doggie yoga, right next to Sophie's yellow yoga mat.



Manny.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say what's on your mind!